Tuesday 30 November 2010

PRETTY LITTLE LIGHTY BUT I CAN GET DARK!!!

Remember that time in your life when you was in love with every light skinned girl or light skinned guy ( you know... the one with the green eyes lol) yh remember that.... I'm sure it was every young black teens phaze or path to righteous-ness to being attracted to the opposite sex....

Everyone is starting to catch on to the phrases,
who's that lighty, who's that brownin? (RAMZEE YOU'VE CHANGED THE FUNKY SCENE DIFFERENTLY LMAO)

But here comes lil Mz Bratt, a self proclaimed lighty telling us that just cos she's a pretty lil lighty, she aint cute... she's a bad mutha ... SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

SHE WEN'T DARK ON THIS TRACK... Like seriously I'm feeling it!!! I thought she was really uno poppy and stuff just a commercial female rapper but when I heard her perform this track at I luv Live with a Live band and she we GOOOOOOOIIIINNN INNNNN!!! With this and the female Gameover track....The ratings tallied up in my head.

So turn this BIATCH UP!!!





"You Better run run run I've got the Lurgies" LMAO!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is one really good tune! really enjoy it. i have to say, still in my teens, its true to be attracted to those lightys! :L

    Jazmino x

    ReplyDelete