Tuesday 30 November 2010

DJ CHUCKIE & DJ SLICK'S CHRISTMAS PARTY 24th @ INC CLUB

You need to know what's HOT IN LONDON this christmas right???

I know I've unindated you all with endless rave promo for the christmas holidays and it's only the 1st December but clearly there is a high demand!



This is actually effective promo. Seeing these guys having a good time made me wish I wasn't going to the wonderful of State of North Carolina this christmas and New Year....

wait a minutes... I'll get over it I'm going on Holiday yippeeee!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY IF YOUR IN LONDON ON CHRISTMAS EVE I recommend you go to what looks like a Shutdown event of the year!!!

Holla at the boyz for more info

And boyz make sure you invite me to the next SHOOT... I reckon I can beat Ramzee in a pose- off!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment