Tuesday 30 November 2010

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!! Ice Scream Factory 2010 IS LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY!!!


What a LINE UP!!! Tomorrow you can expect to find me at one of the hottest events to kick off the End of the year!!!

The reason I love this event is because the PDT group manage to combine the ultimate uni experience with a live concert with the best of #TEAMUK, a SICCCKKK rave with the very best UK DJ's and FREEEEEEEEEBIES!!!


★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★FREE ICE CREAM ALL NIGHT★★★★

TAKE A MOMENT TO TAKE IT ALL IN WITH THIS PROMO VID!!! OOOHHHH I'M EXCITED!!!





SEE YOU THERE!!!

Look out for the behind the scenes coverage from myself coming very soon!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment