Monday 29 November 2010

IS IT THE FEMALE TAKEOVER???


Over the last couple of days my inbox has been flooded what seems to be the
FEMALE TAKEOVER!!!

It all started a few weeks ago when we heard that there was Female remix of Gameover on the way when a interviews were given on 1xtra.
The twitter timeline was buzzin when we heard what Cherri V was planning. (the alleged organiser of the female gameover). I'm not gonna lie when I heard what was happening I was anxious as it had to be perfect.

But now..... I don't know if I like...




The line up made me smile... even though a few of them I was like huh? how or maybe why are you on there.
But with many reloads, office debates and late night conversations I ACTUALLY AM SOOO ON IT!!!
Are you feeling the female takeover?

If you are I'm planning to do the Female Remix PART 2!!! I just need your support and votes to make it number #1 this christmas!!! Holla at my producer and manager @playdotapparel lol

No comments:

Post a Comment