Tuesday 30 November 2010

Aimé Cain is my first Dutch Crush!!!


OK LADIES CALM DOWN CALM DOWN... I KNOW HE'S BEAUTIFUL BUT HE'S ALSO TALENTED!!!

Yes once again I have secretly fallen for another musician (it's not much of a secret is it?)!!! Sorry but you can't have him ladies... well none of us can because he's from the Netherlands.

YES THEY ARE PRODUCING something special over there and I'm not just talkin about the guys... His music is soooo on point!



His first single release "Satisfied" off of his forth-coming EP Munchies is what initially got me hooked after meeting him earlier this summer in London at The Get Familyar viariety Show.

NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE EP!!!

Here's a lil taster of some of his work.


DON'T YOU JUST LOVE HIM AND HIS LIL DUTCH SELF!

Aimé Cain is definately listed as

ONE TO WATCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment