Tuesday 30 November 2010

YOOOOO LUTON I'M COMING TO MAKE SOME TROUBLE AT THE L-TOWN SHOWDOWN!!!

OK I'M NOT TRYNA START SOME GOOD OLD UNI BEEF (I'm a gruadaute now) lol but there will be a Showdown!!!

Truely Yours Ents presents:

L-Town Showdown pt3
L-Town Showdown is a Variety Show showcasing the latest talents blessing the screens of the TV & Internet. We will have the various acts such as POETS, RAPPERS, SINGERS, COMEDIANS, MC's e.t.c.
L-Town Showdown is guaranteed to be Spectacular End of Term Show.

There will be music to entertainment from Afro-Beats, R'n'B, Funky House to say the least.


I ACTUALLY CAN NOT WAIT!!!

I am the HOST WITH THE MOST, so expect a good time... I won't have it any other way!


For more details CLICK HERE and erm... can anyone give me a lift to Luton on Monday??? it's kinda far from Holloway lol

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment