Wednesday 2 March 2011

@Sulibreaks changes the meaning of RIP!!! FIND OUT MORE HERE!!!

Now here is a man you can never forget!

On Sunday 27th February I had the pleasure of hosting 'Young London' a showcase that is all about representing UK talent and giving them a platform.

We had scheduled to have Mr Poetical perform on the night however he could not attend, and in his place Suli Breaks was sent.

Now I remember meeting Suli Breaks a few years back when I was at University. He was apart of the PDT Yes we can, black history month tour. He touched us then with his words, but it does not compare to his performance on Sunday when he recited a poem called R.I.P


Suli Breaks has definitely come along way in his poetry and is wordsmith like none I have heard before.

I later found out that this video In 4 days since it's release and it has already been featured on:



And I am honoured to now have this video on my page!
I hope you enjoy this and look out for his work on

No comments:

Post a Comment