Wednesday 2 March 2011

@MaverickSabre PRESENTS: THE LOST WORDS ON MONDAY 7TH MARCH 2011!!! CHECK IT OUT HERE


I have been a long time fan of Maverick Sabre, since hearing about him through Virals on the internet, seeing him perform at I luv live and almost bringing me to tears with his acoustic set at Re-definition last year at Stratford Circus, ( YES I'M A LOSER/ SUCKER FOR GOOD MUSIC lol). I am more than happy and over the moon to let you know that the lil Irish guy, from Hackney (strange combo lol) is releasing his Debut EP!

After the success of "The Travelling Man", Maverick is set to release his first official EP. Entitled "The Lost Words EP".
you can download it from iTunes on 7th March 2011, or pre-order it by clicking here.


Here's a little taster of what to expect!!!





TRACKLISTING:
1. Look What I've Done
2. I Can Never Be
3. Run To The Roof
4. Round Here

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment