Wednesday 2 March 2011

DO YOU LIKE Hiphop, Dubstep & Bass with a dash of PAINT??? ..... LE SCRATCH


No I'm not talking in riddles, I'm introducing to you a brand new and

fresh monthly event at XOYO which mixes the hottest Hiphop, Dubstep & Bass influenced music with live art installations from hyped London illustrators & artists.


Le Scratch will have a massive music & creative focus with cutting edge performers, bands, artists, live installations & very special high profile guest DJs. I can't wait to get down there one of these Fridays! And it's at XOYO I've been looking for an excuse to go in there... i ALWAYS see something popping off in there when I'm in Shoreditch but always have other plans *sigh*

Well make sure you take some free time this Friday evening 9pm - 3am and head down to

XOYO, 32—37 Cowper Street London EC2A 4AP

Tickets: £8 advance CLICK HERE // £10 on the door (if not sold out)

The line up is definitely worth it!!!

Live performances from

* Chima Anya *

*Jo’Leon Davenue’s*(my homie lol)

*

Camouflage Children*

And DJ's Roska, Snip and Sarah Young


No comments:

Post a Comment