Wednesday 2 March 2011

@jayaworld 'Outta Control' feat @Wretch32 & Young Simmons OFFICIAL VIDEO vs VIRAL TEASER

I am happy to announce that Jaya's brand new single " Outta control" is due for release on March 14th. I absoultely love the song and I hear you girl!!! I'm outta control too lol

However, I have a problem with the video, although we had a wonderful cameo from the superstar Selah - who is also making big moves at the moment with the My-ish family, I think the video could have been a lot better!

At the end of 2010 a cheeky viral of the track was realised by the Jaya team and I'm telling you it was HAAARRRDDD. Although no sound or sight of Young Simmons as promised it definitely caught my attention.


The release of the official Video for the track has taken a completely different spin on the term " Outta control" no crazy crumpin dances *sigh* but instead a romance story gone wrong. I think a lot of us can identify with that KMT lol



She definitely seemed outta control with them Carrots boi lol

Overall, I love the track but was disappointed with the video. I would have liked to see more of the gritty viral in the video, it's SOOOO URBAN! lol The official video seemed a little bit budget considering she has such great featuring artists. I think a few of the fans weren't very impressed aswell as the youtube comments weren't too friendly...

But forget the vids it's all about the artist and I'm definitely supporting!


Check out the remixes and let me know what you think!!! I'm feeling the D& B and Dubstep versions SICCCCKKKKA!!!
Support the UK talent!!!
Latest tracks by UBC Global

No comments:

Post a Comment