Wednesday 2 March 2011

@CRTMUSIC "I love what you do, when you do what your doin" - BRAND NEW MUSIC PRODUCER IS ONE TO WATCH!!!

I love what you do, when you do what your doin!!!
@FlaviaFlavour took the words right out of my mouth with this brand new banger remixed by CRT MUSIC.


It takes one song for me to fall in love with a new music producer!!! AND THIS IS THE SONG!!!

Meet 17 Year Old UK Music Producer From Wolverhampton. He teamed up with Flavia and was able to re-create her #RateMePlz track of the week Dedicated to you and turn it into the ULTIMATE BANGER!!!

I GAAAASSSSS YOU NOT I have been playing this song everywhere I go today. it' is so mellow and is the perfect tune to start your day.

As soon as you get the all clear and everyone is awake or out of the house TURN IT UP LOUD!!!

Make sure you check out the rest of his soundcloud...

Latest tracks by CRTMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment