Thursday 8 September 2011

REMEL LONDON NAMES @MrBluOfficial ONE TO WATCH ON THE DJ DECKS!!! - CHECK OUT HIS FIRST OFFICIAL CD RELEASE HERE

I love stumbling across new music, new artists... but ALSO new DJ's!
There's not a lot of people who know how to mix and select a new track or know what's hot or not but this young guy definitely caught my ear.

As I'm on the road to recovery from being ill I NEEED something to keep me occupied and keep me happy whilst I'm cooped up in my room feeling sorry for myself! And this mix DEFINITELY HELPED!

A mix of old, new, minimal, tribal and soulful house was JUST what i needed!
Good old House remedy! lol

So please allow me to introduce you to Mr Blu.

Reincarnation Of House Vol.1 (Special Edition) 2011 Mr Blu (21B6CFFB) by Mr Blu


This is his very first release "Reincarnation Of House Vol.1" and it's been doing VERY WELL on the streets of south London.

He's a dear friend of my lil sis and lil bro... so i have to show a little bit of love.

To find out more

BlackBerry PIN: 21B6CFFB
Twitter: @MrBluOfficial
Email: mrbluofficial@live.co.uk
Facebook: DatGuy Mr-Blu Lewis

COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW

Mr Blu is definitely ONE TO WATCH ON THE DJ DECKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment