Thursday 8 September 2011

EVERY PRESENTERS WORST NIGHTMARE - REMEL LONDON FIGHTS TONSILLITIS! #OHHHNOOOOOO

So... This week I was diagnosed with Tonsillitis. EVERY PRESENTERS NIGHTMARE!
But before I was diagnosed I thought I was super woman and decided to host two show
*FUSIONITE*
&
*UNSIGNED STARS THE FINALS*
I almost killed myself doing it and obviously it wasn't smart as that then meant I had to miss two shows I really really really wanted to attend which was

* ROARNESS -Lioness' official mixtape launch party*
and

*The Cosy Show - The Four Tees Special*
because I was sentenced to my bed with my pet dinosaur Dino nursing me back to health.

I spent probably just under 100 hours in bed for the last 5 days due to a bad case of the flu... som
e other nasty lil virus in my body and also Tonsillitis.
It wasn't pretty and I now have ALOT OF BLOGGING, and planning, rescheduling and just loads of things to do now.

One thing I did acomplish is becoming a BASKETBALL WIVES FAN and official WANNABE! lol


But now a week later I think I'm back on form and feel great! Almost as happy and as full of energy as Carlton on Speed !!!


So look out for some of my upcoming projects!

*THE REMEL LONDON SHOW* soon to be released on Link Up TV!!!

*#RateMePlz * soon to be uploaded to a social network near you!!!
And my new radio show coming soon!!! YAY!!!


Like I said sooo much to do... But I'm gonna try stay positive and get the shiz rolling!

@Remel_London
@RateMePlzShow

No comments:

Post a Comment