Thursday 11 August 2011

@Jayz & @KanyeWest OTIS- OFFICIAL VIDEO TAKEN OFF OF #WATCHTHETHRONE

The hype around these two just won't quit.
They announce a "legendary" collaboration...
THEY MAKE US WAIT A YEAR grrrr lol

THE ALBUM DROPS and everyone is talking about....
And now we have an OFFICIAL VIDEO for the first single release off of the album.

I'm DEFINITELY feeling this song. I actually have no idea why but i think it's a bit of a fist pumping hip hop tune lol If you don't FEEL it, I dunno what's wrong with you.

I think the chemistry between the two in the video is nice to see. It's not all about the flashy cars and money ( even though both are feature in the video) it just looks like fun to me.
I WISH I WAS THERE :(


COMMENT,SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@jayz
@kanyewest

No comments:

Post a Comment