Thursday 11 August 2011

HAVE YOU SEEN @jessiejofficial NEW VIDEO - WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!

I've been a fan of Jessie J's for a while, but I do like this video, but I'm not sure if I like the song.

I understand that on the rise alot of people try and bring you down, use you, and as a young artist she's probably got a lot of haters and fake friends. But I've always seen her to be quite humble... until now! Seems to me like she's throwing all in our faces and saying IM RICH BITCH! I guess she has every right to if that's how she feels... but HEY we're not all the bad guys! lol

I still totally rate her and think she's amazing but like i said... I'm not to sure about this one.


LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS
COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@jessiejofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment