Wednesday 11 May 2011

'Call for Me' sung beautifully and acoustically by @cleosol CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Cleo Sol is a rising star and everyone is noticing! I have recently seen her at Industry Takeover as one of the ones to watch, I luv live, Laughing boy, Bigga Fish, BANG FM's Music inspires change, Flavour Live and I am sure there is a catalogue of other shows and stages that she has been dominating with her wonderful voice.

There's nothing like an artist who knows how to put on a good show and featured below is one of my favourite songs from the star that is always top of the list at a live show!



In this song Cleo tells a relatable story detailing her struggles of releasing feelings from an ex-lover set on a catchy keys-led R&B beat. Her easily recognisable vocals coupled with an infectious hook make this an instantly likeable track.

“Call For Me” promises to help her ever growing popularity and be the one everyone's watching this year.

I can't wait to see what else Cleo Sol has in store for us.

www.twitter.com/cleosol

www.facebook.com/cleosol


by the way I'm loving the man with the box! Nice way to beat the credit crunch! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment