Tuesday 21 July 2009

TRAINING CLUB!!!

Oh my dayz the way my knee is mashed up right now!!!! But uno what i don't even mind because i had a really good day!!!I took part in the Nike Training Club programme!!! Yep that's right... Nike are setting up training program's for us all to take part in.Let me tell you this now it is haaaaaard!!!I actually think i have mashed up my knee. I had an injury before, and when i stopped training for about a month i forgot about it, so now it's back because like my friend Moses says "GO HARD OR GO HOME" and recently I've been going seriously hard with my training lol for those of you who know me you know this is shocking i'm the laziest athlete known to man kind lolBut anywho the instructor was Brian Cochrane one of the Newest Nike training masters he was really great. He was stern but fair!!!And kept our spirits high as we had to perform the training regime 5 times over 2 hours. Each session was 10 mins with several different moves such as lunges, high knees, press ups, planks, fighting hahaha that was funny and yeah it was really good!!!
I surely felt the burn.
So for now i might take a soak in the bath to try and rectify the dammage that was done to my lazy self lolOh gosh they also put me on the big screens in Nike Town hahaha can you imagine...embarrasing!!!stay student with Nike Women info on the website and here on my blog!!!Love ya long time xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment