Tuesday 21 July 2009

WHAT'S NEXT!!!

Hey peoplez!!!As i mentioned before the one and only Wonderful Bigga fish and Bang radio 103.6fm brought to the 14-18 year old species an unbelievable music event.Merging together Indie and "Urban" music - hold on a minute i might just need a blog about that word loool - It was a really good event.You all know i'm 20 right and i was told this was a strictly 14-18 year old event and i might get turned away at the door???? imagine... that makes me feel sooo old lolSo i had to mingle in with the youngsters when my lil brother told me he couldn't make it with his friend. So i hunted down my fellow BANG street team members and jammed with them.Now i must warn you.... we all went into super promo mode and showed them what reppin BANG and Bigga was all about!!! MAD, CRAZY FUN!!!!First on stage was the Bigga fish youth teams that had composed some great great entertaining music. They were good, but the crowd was kinda tough... But uno opening acts always get a rough start. All the boring people just don't get juiced by new stuff. I liked it... well some of it... PurEgo was definately one of the groups that was memorable!!! At first we were very confused... thought they were the saturdays... erm no... lololololol so we accepted that and moved on.... erm... they were kool.... I mean i liked their shoes and dresses but they were no Destiny's child or any other group that i just can't think of... (cos girl groups annoy me anyway lol) So anywho... on to the main acts!!! First up was a band called Lion Club. VERY INDIE!!!! SNM!!! The young indie crowd weren't even too impressed but hey what can you say lolNext.... now this was a shock to me... I LOVED Ghetts, formally known as ghetto, but apparently had to change to Ghetts to become mainstream... HMMM IS DAT KEEPIN IT REAL???hmmm i dunno uno but anywho I'm not one for Grime cos uno i'm all about my funky house.... but wow he got me!!! The beats were hard and with my hype Street Team environment... i was in a new Grimey world!!! I PULLED DOWN MY BABY TROUSERS TO REVEAL MY OH SO "GHETTS" undies... cos i'm hard like dat lolSo we then rolled on to the highly anticipated CHIP DIDDY CHIP! he went old skool, with songs i didnt know and didn't really care about... Kinda ignored him as he rapped lol was dancing away doing my own thing with my homegirls lolThen he came out with the very commercial but also very catchy New diamond rings... We brought out our grandad skanks and away we went. Was jokes lol but that's all i can say didn't blow me away... not like my new best friend Ghetts... nah i'm gonna call him Ghetto lol SWITCH!!! And then i didn't realise it... but when she came on stage i realised I WAS MEANT TO BE AT SOMERSET HOUSE FOR A REASON THAT DAY lol no jokes!!!!Ms Dynami-teee she rolled out for us!!!And gave one hell of a performance. She got us all hyped up lol Her DJ even done a stage dive or is it crowd dive lol either way the Indie kidz caught him... can't do that at a straight " URBAN CONCERT" hahaha everyone would watch him drop to the ground lool But yh she held us in suspense and even shocked us with a new banger!!! Lion's Den you have to check it out!!! It's too hard. And then she hit us with my all time favourite!!! Only thing that still makes me go hype under the label Garage OOOOO!!!!!I swear i went MAD APE!!! me and my my girl younger Remz a.k.a Ebony went loco!!! too much fun!!!That was the highlight of the night and then pics had to be taken with her aswell... because of this we " unfortunately" missed The Wombats... erm i wasn't too upset lol
So yh all in all Miss Dynamite Killed it!!! Too amazing!!LOVED IT!!! EVEN LOST MY VOICE COS OF IT!!! TOO MUCH BOOOIN lol
Stay tuned for my Bigga and Bang events with these hamy lil sites!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=255699575552#/group.php?gid=41760032028&ref=ts
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=255699575552#/group.php?gid=6718144393&ref=ts

Ok guyz love ya long time i'm rollin out it is way to late to say anymore lol
Love peace and Hairgrease
Remel London xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment