Tuesday 7 February 2012

REMEL LONDON LAUNCHES www.RemelLondon.com THIS SUNDAY AT 7PM!!!

I started my blog in 2008 as a part of my 1st year broadcast journalism degree. It was a module I reaaaallllyyy didnt care about and didnt put much effort into.
I then decided it could potentially be a crucial part to the development of my career... I was right!

Although I love my blogspot.com blog I am proud to announce that I will be re-launching a brand new website on Sunday 12th February 2012 at 7pm with the domain name
www.RemelLondon.com


Thank you for all of your support on the blog. With several months reaching over 5,000 views consistently I am very excited for the new look website which will contain all of the content featured on this blog plus loads more.

COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@Remel_London
www.RemelLondon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment