Tuesday 8 November 2011

R.I.P - Check out one of Heavy D's last interviews on @TimWestwood BBC 1XTRA show

R.I.P

It's crazy to think that only a few weeks ago, Heavy D performed his 1st live performance in 15 years, and was featured on Tim Westwood's radio 1xtra show just a few days ago and now he is gone.

The police are still unclear of how heavy D has passed, although they have reason to believe it is medical.

I hate the cliche, R.I.P endless tweets on twitter when a lot of the time a lot of the online people are only saying it to go with the trend.
I don't want to be a hypocrite and say I am a big Heavy D fan, but I can appreciate his music and this interview surely did touch my heart as we all reflect on his career and what was to come.


Salute to TIM WESTWOOD FOR THIS PERFECT INTERVIEW, possibly the last interview Heavy D done.

They brought up this timeless track T.R.O.Y which i dedicate to Heavy D.


COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@TimWestwood
@Remel_London

No comments:

Post a Comment