Monday 15 August 2011

SHOUT OUT TO @ybsgroup from Remel London :D

A little while ago I hosted a show called YBS Lounge!
This was just a small part of what a team called YBS Group does.

Young, Black and successful (YBS) is a social enterprise run by young people with the purpose of empowering Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) youth, and making a positive impact on the BME community at large in the united Kingsom.

I've always been a big supporter of community projects and events, and sitting here now I'm thinking I really want to get active and get back involved. So I'm glad they gave me the opportunity by asking me to be their host for the evening. THANK YOU YBS!

Here's a little snippet of what kind of work Young Black and successful people can achieve.



Make sure you continue to support your community.

Please do COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@ybsgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment