Tuesday 2 August 2011

@ItsKidtazstik is REMEL LONDON's ONE TO WATCH!!!

Last year I spent the best part of 2010 working with BANG 103.6FM and so far it's probably been one of the most fulfilling jobs I've had as I got to work with and meet a lot of young talented people.

Especially 14 year old Kidtazstik.
A young female rapper who has already at a young age put the work in and I'm confident is going to be a BIG STAR in the near future.


Like she said she's tryna get on TV, so make sure you
COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@ItsKidtazstik

I want to see this girl on all of the number one spots, Link Up TV, SBTV, RAP CITY, whatever it takes cos
Kidtazstik is definitely ONE TO WATCH!!!
Add: Kidtazstik Bait'Face Artist
Follow: @ItsKidtazstik
FB Like: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kidtazstik/262092465367
Subscribe: www.Youtube.com/Kidtazstik
Follow: www.kidtazstik.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment