Thursday 7 July 2011

@JamesRotimi @PoetsCornerUK & @BMBO20 take PLANKING to a whole new level - 'Bunch of Plankers'

PLANKING - The lying down game (also known as planking,[1] or face downs) is an activity, popular in various parts of the world, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location.

This craze is soooo dumb and a pile of nonsense, but I swear on my four gold fish's lives I WANT TO GET INVOLVED!!! hehe

Mr YBEtv decided it was time he took to the streets for some knee grazing Planking in central London and West End.


Don't take it to seriously... it's just a bit of fun!
PLANK SAFELY and COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE & FOLLOW
@JamesRotimi @PoetsCornerUK & @BMBO20



p.s Can I give a little shout out to my friend Rianne aswell LMAO - PERFECT PLANK might I add.











No comments:

Post a Comment