Friday 10 June 2011

teşekkürler REMEL LONDON IS BACK IN LONDON!!!

I'm sure you might have noticed I've been away for a while...
Good observation my son lol
No blog posts... no crazy video blogs ... this site has been a bit dry for like the past two weeks. MY BAD :(

Well it's all because I've been leading up to one of the best holidays with the girls and birthdays I've had in a while!
I'm now 22 and tanned haha I went to Turkey, Mamaris for my birthday ( JUNE 2ND IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE) It was such a beautiful way to spend my 21+1st birthday lol

I hope you didn't miss me too much... I'm going to make up for it now as I've got a lot planned for the month ahead!!!

Loads of shows not to be missed so look out for the LONDON LIST & ONES TO WATCH pages and also #RateMePlz is definitely making a BIG BIG BIG COME BACK!!!

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!

So make sure you STAY TUNED!!!
teşekkürler!!!

for all of the birthday love
via the twitter and facebook while I was away!

LOVE YA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment