Wednesday 29 June 2011

Take your ch>nces this summer and watch the brand new LIVE london life drama - FIND OUT MORE HERE!!!

CH>NCES a brand new and exciting British Live drama/play about a teenager who is offered a trial for Fulham FC but has to deal with the friends he grew up with deciding to up the anti’s on the streets of London. The story is based on real events and around real people who inspired the writers to write the script.


Alot of you may not know this ( I mean why would you lol) but I am a big fan of theatre and when I heard about this YAAAAAYYY!!!! I definitely want in! Check out the trailer and tell me you not interested!



CH>NCES will run 15th-22 of July 2011 at The Spring Vauxhall

The Spring,
100 Vauxhall Walk,
London
SE11 5EL

To Get you tickets and find out more go to www.chancesdrama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment