Thursday 19 May 2011

@Amirah_J is so official and definitely about to blow! Remel London's brand new ONE TO WATCH!

AMIRAH J.. my latest addition to the ONES TO WATCH list!
At just 17 this girl is full of attitude and I think just about ready to join what I like to call the #GrimeGang ... ( I swear I come up with a new Grime Hashtag everyday lol).

Amirah began writing and debuted her first live performance aged only 14. This led to note books filled with lyrical content and a performace at the Under Age Festival 2010. Amirah J is working on her first official mixtape entitled "Female Take-Over" availible summer of 2011.
Check out a preview of her latest track featuring one of my favourite ladies of Grime Lioness.


Production is on point and I think it's fair to say she might be about to' blow up'. I have high hoped for the video... DON'T LET ME DOWN PLLLLEEEASSSEEEE. I can imagine a UK version of the Jerk in there lol
Official video coming soon!!!

AMIRAH J is ONE TO WATCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment