Saturday 2 April 2011

@Shaxmusic and 'The Shakka Crown Affair' is definitely in my ones to watch selection!!! FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A COPY HERE!!!


As always I am on the look out for the fresh new talent! New music and the perfect #RateMePlz track of the week.

And since starting my show I have stumbled across some of the most unique artists and definitely a good few ones to watch!

I would like introduce you all to SHAKKA

The Shakka Crown Affair is most definitely one of the most unique mixtape's I have heard in a long while.

Through infectious harmonies, a unique flow, thought provoking content, it focuses around a story-line of based on Shakka Crown - alike Thomas Crown - a billionaire bored of his riches, who steals a priceless music artifact from The London Wiltshire Museum.

This creative use of audio sketches allows you to follow the story of his AMAZING... yes I said it amazing mixtape!


Here's a little snippet of one of my favourite tracks on the mixtape but trust me Every song is a BANGER!!!

You can download your own copy of the Mixtape HERE!!!

If you would like your music reviewed by Remel London and also airplay on #RateMePlz every Tuesday 7-9pm on www.urbaneliteradio.com contact RemelLondon@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment