Sunday 3 April 2011

@MrPoetical and his team prepare to take the blogging craze to the next level!!! - PARDON MY BLOG!!!

As a fellow blogger I am so excited to see what PARDON MY BLOG is all about!

Mr Poetical is about to unleash an exciting new website that seems to have everything you need to know about the urban world!

With a strong media team the blog shall be broken down into:
*Pardon My GOSS
*Pardon My SWAG
*Pardon My STYLE
*Pardon My MUSIC
*Pardon My RANTS




The team describes Pardon My Blog as
'a consistent website that takes a ruthless approach to blogging. Step in and enjoy the very captivating articles from the dedicated PMB team as we explore a variety of contents & issues that many may be able to relate to. This is a website designed to entertain as well as keep its readers up to date with the latest in music, fashion, celebrity gossip and urban lifestyle.'

What better way to start a brand new media takeover than with a launch party!!!

Taking place on
Thursday 7th April
at
Clerkenwell House,
23-27 Hatton Wall,
London EC1N 8JJ



Support the blogging world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment