Wednesday 20 April 2011

Allow me to introduce to you @JamesRotimi Mr YBE He's officially ONE TO WATCH! LITERALLY!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of hosting Alongside my homies DJ Mika and Ralph Hardy who was our talented host and DJ on the night at Industry Takeover for the All - Dayer Seminar and Showcase.
There were a few hiccups across the day but overall the vibes were there.

On this day I met James Rotimi ( There's a certain way to say it... You'll see lol ) Mr YBE himself who documented bits and bobs on the day.

I love his cute excitable keen attitude towards the media and music industry and I definitely want to highlight him as one to watch! Even though he tried to REPLACE me on Linkuptv! KMT NOT AVIN' IT BLAAADDD!!!



COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE
to who I believe would be what mine and Rashid of Linkuptv's child would look like!
#no-incest-homo plz!
(Maybe I shouldnt have said that out loud but he's amazing like us so it makes sense lol)



James Rotimi is ONE TO WATCH!

1 comment:

  1. This is Breee Funny This youte should get his own properreality tv show

    ReplyDelete