Monday 28 February 2011

@AJKINGKISS IS OFFICIALLY THE #KissChosenOne YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!


It's OFFICIAL AJ KING IS THE OFFICIAL KISS FM COMPETITION WINNER AND KISSCHOSENONE !!!

I'm so proud and happy for my long time BANG FM friend, mentor and inspiration AJ KING, well known on the airwaves as BLAZE OH MY DAYZ!!!

He along with thousands of hopefuls, including myself, entered the KISS FM competiton and presenter search. It was an amazing experience for me to meet the top DAWGS a few weeks back but I can't begin to imagine how it must have been for Blaze.

He's put in so much work over the years as a TV and radio presenter/ DJ and now his time has come.

When I heard he was through to the final 10... it was clear he was in for a good chance! But then final 5!!! HE HAD IT IN THE BAG!!!!

This morning when I recieved the pings from the BANG FM team I was over-joyed and called him straight away!!! ( I got no answer as expected loooool) I went straight to my twitter timeline looked for his profile and wooop there it is the confirmation i was looking for

In Blaze's true fashion his tweet read "OH MY DAYZ!!!!!!! No lie, I opened the door in my boxers and the @TOTALKISS posse were there. I have no words for this feeling!!!!!!!!!!!"

I called him again and finally got through and he filled me in on all of the juicey details!!!

I know this might sound lame but I seriously CRIED WITH JOY!!! He has been my mentor and a good friend and just proves that HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!!

You can just see he put in the work through his regular updates on the website alone!!!

CHECK OUT HIS CAMPAIGN HERE !!!

Make sure you FOLLOW AJ KING on the twitter @AJKINGKISS and listen out for his brand new radio show this Sunday 6am-8am!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment