Monday 15 November 2010

NOW "everybody knows" who @BIGMANZEST IS!!!! CHECK OUT THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO HERE!!!

How loud can you scream BANGER????

The new and exclusive video for BigMan Zest's new track " Who I am" just hit my inbox :D
With the Behind the scenes footage getting Funk-tastic exposure throughout the week on both radio from DJ's such as by DJ Pioneer of Kiss FM who claims the track to be the "true sounds of UK funky, destined to be a club anthem” and both online blogs, magazines such as RWD and AMAZINGLY AMAZING Blgos such as mine, the New Money PR team has given us something else to jump in the middle and skank about!!!

With a bright and colourful Video filmed and edited by Elmino ( gotta look him up!) here we have it.



“Who I Am” is out Monday 31st January 2011 on iTunes for digital download

So save up your pennies and show some support!!


REMEL LONDON loves you Zest ( I want a Who I am Tee please!!! :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment