Tuesday 9 November 2010

BESTSELLER PRESS EVENT @ CENTURY CLUB

I am beyond excited right now, as in the morning I will be getting ready to attend BESTSELLERS' press event @Century Club in West End 10am-5pm.

For the last few months I have been the pround owner of a selection of Bestseller clothing.
I have been spotted wearing some of these fabulous gifts from the BESTSELLER team at London fashion week with Amber Rose, Hosted both fashion and entertainment shows in some of the exclusive pieces and attended some of the very best events across London.


Remel London with Amber Rose wearing an ONLY dress at the PPQ after party

Remel London Hosting at the Yaarah schools fashion Show
Fusionite wearing a Vera Moda dress.


Remel London alongside at the Youth Channel TV launch party
alongside the CEO's wearing a Vila dress.


You can be sure that whenever you see me I am wearing one of the many BESTSELLER brands.

As I said I will definitely be tweeting the ins and outs of the event @Remel_London so look out for that and I am pretty sure there will be a blog post whether it be video or written withing the next 48 hours so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment