Saturday 18 September 2010

THE SWEET LIFE OF FASHION WEEK!!!

Fashion Weekend is upon us Ladies and Gentleman so yuo know I had to get in on the action!!!


My night started at . A VERY VERY exclusive club. This hosted one of the many after party and catwalk specials for the launch of Fashion Weekend.



Myself and my new found friend and fellow Blogger Lovita Graham ( THE WOMAN WITH ALLLLL THE FASHION HOOK UPS!!!) were sent straight to the VIP to enjoy some fabulous fashion over cocktails.

But hold on there's more...

We have this thing called club hopping lolol

It's the start of Fashion week and we had itchy feet and new there was much more to see. So after Jalouse we headed down Oxford Street to China White's but no no the bets was yet to come.
We met up with Lovita's photographers who had SPECIAL GUEST TICKETS for the PPQ after party!

Now me not knowing a DAMN THANG about the fashion world, I had no idea how big this event was... but OH MY GOSH!!!
We got there with our LONDON fashion week passes at the ready ( because trust me this thing has power) and made it safe and sound into the Park Plaza Hotel venue.

Free drinks and free fun!
We was in a celebrity swimming pool it seemed. They were everywhere.





I caught eyes with Reggie Yates, some of the cast from the Misfits, dancers, models, music artists you name it they were there and of course the hype of my twitter last night AMBER ROSE!!!





I DEFINATELY ENJOYED THE SWEET LIFE OF FASHION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment