Sunday 19 September 2010

JESSIE J get's Single of the Week... It's about bloody time!!!

Now I knew of this girlies existence a while ago as my Leeds housemate Chennara ( who is the ultimate music lover who puts even me to shame) reccommended I lend my ear to her Youtube page.

Her name is JESSIE J!!! and trust me she has definately been one to watch!
This week on the Mobo website she has been highlighted with her track Price Tag!

To be honest I don't think it showcases her talent as much as her own youtube channel.... I mean take a listen to this...



I MEAN WOOOOOOOOOW!!! 9 She gives me goosebumps)

calling this chick one to watch doesn't even cut it to be honest!!!

Her music has featured in the hit movie Step up 3D, she has ghost written for the likes of Miley Cyrus and is on everyone's hit list for collaborations and much more as we anxiously await the release of her own beautiful music!!! I'll be first in line for the Album!!!

PLEASE DO CHECK OUT HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL

JESSIE J WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment