Tuesday 28 September 2010

I LUV LIVE SUMMER SPECIAL FINALE!

This time yesterday I was rolling home from a great night of mingling as always at I LUV LIVE! To be honest I wasn't in full Groupie mood, as the crowd was a little dull... yes I said it they were soo quiet even host Ras Kwame had to pull them up on it... so my usual SHOUTING and SCREAMING stuck out like a saw thumb lol

But none the less I was entertained by the likes of Snakey Man, I like him he's making his moves. I'll be interested to see where his music takes him!




Also a guy called KLAYE hmmm wasn't too sure about him... he had a reggae type thing about him... was pfft uno know me I'm a funky girl so i was delighted when Maleka done her thing!

A very talented young lady who is making some serious moves right about now! She requested that we all buy her new track 'Miss Me' which is out now!



BY THE WAY I ENLARGED THE PIC OF THE GUITARIST BECAUSE HE WAS A SUPER -SWAGGER SEXY GUY! lol I need to holla @ExtraEplus her manager for a hook up hehe






Last of all I was very very very entertained by the multi-talented DAVINCHE!

The Urban Music award winning and talented producer/songwriter blessed the stage with the assistance of the wonderful Cleo Sol, who I came to realise is amazing! Where has she been hiding all of this time!

He let me know that he was the D in the Premepay and D tune "Something in the air" hahaha I never knew! I used to love that song!

They smashed it! Can't say the same for Baby Blue who i felt awkwardly ran on stage to accompany Davinche for a collab. Next time let Ras introduce you like everyone else Blue!

All in all it was a pretty fabulous night!


On to the next one...

Look out for the next I LUV LIVE on Monday 11 October. With a line up just as tastey featuring Lyracis, Alex Blood, Random Impulse, Darren B, Effie and Dean Atta. I'm sure there will be more dropping by!

Remember to email me Remel_ow@hotmail.co.uk for guestlist entry of £5!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog keep it up. Check mine if you can.
    http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I appreciate that considering your blog is absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete