Sunday 12 September 2010

Having a RADIO DAY!!!

Hey guys today I've spent most of my day sleeping and editing so i thought I'd share with you my attempts at making it in this radio industry.

Here is one of my favourite recordings of one of my shows back when i was in Leeds.
We were soooo hyped as it was our last Funky Munky show!!!


FUNKY MUNKY by Remel London

Like the dummy that i am... can you believe i missed the deadline for the Student radio awards female presenter category. But hey i still made the edit!

STUDENT RADIO AWARDS FEMALE ENTRY by Remel London


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
Earlier this week I was threatened by the Station manager at BANG radio :s he said if I'm serious about starting my career I need to stop procrastinating and GET IT DONE!!!

Remel London's radio Demo by Remel London

So here is my latest radio demo... comment, share and let me know if i have a shot at my own show on BANG RADIO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment