Friday 10 September 2010

EXCLUSIVE INFO ON HALO:REACH

BEFORE YOU ASK... YES I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME!!! And I am terrible at it lol
I was given the privilege of attending the Halo: Reach blue carpet event as a member of the xbox team.
I was a producer/presenter on behalf of XBOX and AKQA film company ( as you know I have connections like that lol) and got the great oppertunity to interview some of the stars taking place on the night on the Blue Carpet ( Halo's version of the Red Carpet).
I interviewed Manchester United footballer ( booo) Rio Ferdinand, INTERNATION STAR Mr Hudson * He gave me a beautiful hug*, T4 presenter Jameela Jamil, Rugby Player Ben Cohen, Gadget show presenter Jason Bradbury, Pixie Lott, Jade from the sugarbabes, Joe Calzaghe, Brian (sooo dumb) Bello from big brother, and a few others who aren't important lol
I had a great night and had to blag my way through the night, whilst everyone assumed I was an amazing professional presenter.... WELL I AM OF COURSE.
Here's some footage I exclusively snuck for you guys!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment