Thursday 5 August 2010

TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!

Right I've had my eye on this girl for a hot minutes... Georgia Lewis Anderson. Currently the SBTV presenter and definately getting herself out there.

I want to know what she has that I don't.

Here's what seems to be her first showreel. I like it, it shows versatility, it shows the different types of work she can do, especially based on her Urban SBTV coverage... but Uno what's her niche which is what I've been asked.

She has something... hopefully my cmpetitive side will objectively allow me to analyse this and learn from her!!!

Dare I say it...

GEORGIA LEWIS ANDERSON IS ONE TO WATCH!!!

2 comments:

  1. To jude or not to judge indeed eh! Hope your good mrs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. only just saw your comment my dear! thanks for having a read. Hope my critical analysis didn't offend.

    Only child syndrome has left me not being able to cope with sharing my dream of being Britain's favourite presenter lol

    ReplyDelete