Sunday 18 October 2009

KERI, CIARA?????? A POINT THAT I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEM lol



Hey guys heres a lil random one i thought i'd go for as you know this is where i can voice my opinion. Now people have always said they love my hype and i often remind them of other people they know who are crazy and fun and that's great... but WAIT.... when you say i remind you of major celebrities who are oh so fabuloso... im gob smacked and simply cannot accept it lol


I'm not good at accepting compliments to be honest, it makes me feel all shy and awkward but wow when you say i look like bloody sexilicious

Keri Hilson and remind you and of and dance like friggin Ciara i start to wonder... what the hell is wrong with you people. lol

For one they are both light skinned lol they are both American and both hot!!! i'm not too bad lol but uno...

But as i look up at these photos and i do see a resemblance between the two so good eye on that lol but i do not look like them... OH LORD I WISH I DID!!! and i wish i had their money and talent... but my talents are going elsewhere... i plan to talk my way through life.... Actually they seem to be doing that aswell.... hmmm maybe i am like them lolololololololol

Ok my new plan and aim is to be like Keri Hilson and Ciara they are two very beautiufl women and i would be more than happy to take them on as my role models lol
YES THATS IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment